Friday, February 18, 2011

GET OFF MY PORCH! You can't be up here!

          This weekend is gonna be tough. Tomorrow is a 2100 yard ladder swim followed by a 30 mile bike. Earlier this week Charlie invited Chris and I to a  Nate Singleton from the 49ers is doing with Hard Inc on Sunday morning. After the Clinic I am gonna try to push out a 15 mile bike and a 2 mile run and repeat it 3 times( Total of  45 mile bike 6 mile run) That is one huge bitch of a weekend workout. Things are getting a little tough to say the least. Wednesday, I rode 38 miles. I think I averaged about 17.5 mph. Yesterday, was speed work on the track : One mile warm up then 4x 200 meter sprints followed by 400 meters at a 5 sec slower pace... repeat 4x! Ouch that shit sucked! I love running but sprints hurt! Today is an off day. I think I am gonna go run the dogs when I get off work.  What an awesome challenge for this weekend! This should be fun!

"Pull that shit out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem

No comments:

Post a Comment