Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Slacking with the Blog

      It is getting really hard to keep up with this blog. I know some of these are really uninteresting. Monday was an off day. Yesterday, I gave my legs a rest from strength training. I worked my core and rode for 50 minutes on the trainer in front of the television. Todays workout is a swim. I believe it is about 2300 yards. I am gonna hit up the gym as soon as I get out of work. I have been really busy at work trying to get a bunch of stuff done. The weather is really getting me down. I can't wait for spring. I have a 8 mile run on Thursday again hopefully its not too cold out. I have a really tough weekend filled with a 45 mile endurance ride and a nice swim on Sunday. Next week is a rest and recovery week. I am looking forward to rest my body. I can feel it getting a little more tired every week. It seems as if I am falling asleep earlier every night. Through this training I am learning how important it is to rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment