Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Setbacks and Worries

       Last week was a rest and recovery week. Not too much to say about that. It was nice to spend some extra time with friends and family. This week started the endurance phase of training. I got this nasty infection on my stomach that has been holding me back a little and on top of that I think I may have a hernia. So I really need to go see the doctor. I swam 2,000 yards yesterday after work. It was a little hard getting back into training after having the whole weekend to rest. Today is a ride day. 45 miles on a Wednesday! FUN! Tomorrow is running .... speed work! Friday is a rest day and this weekend is craziness! I am REALLY WORRIED that this bump on my lower abdominal muscle is a hernia. I really hope that it doesn't mess me up with any training time. I am gonna call the doc today to see if I can make an apt. to get it checked out.


“Anytime you suffer a setback or disappointment, put your head down and plow ahead.” - LES BROWN

No comments:

Post a Comment