Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Here it comes again!

         Last week consist of some pretty intense workouts. Friday was a 12 mile run, Saturday was a 2 mile swim, and Sunday was a 20 mile bike and 3 mile run repeat 3x .... I only was able to complete two repeats because Natalie and I threw a party for the St. Patrick's day parade. Last week was intense. It left me feeling a bit tired and a little burnt out. I need to get with it and get back to a good mental state. Things are getting to be a little tough..... managing work, family life, hunting dogs and a triathlon is getting to be too much to handle. I don't think I have played guitar in weeks and I really just want to spend a weekend taking time to just relax. It's a good thing this week is an active recovery week. I have the whole weekend off and light workouts Tuesday through Friday. I brought my bike to the shop to get a tune up. The guys face didn't look to good when I showed him how my crank has been wobblin from side to side. I really hope I don't have to spend any more money on it. I am gonna go broke soon. Tonight I am gonna hit the gym do a core workout and spend sometime on the stationary rowing machine. I am doing my best to gain some mental stability this week while I try to maintain a healthy diet.


The hardest thing you can do is smile when you are ill, in pain, or depressed. But this no-cost remedy is a necessary first half-step if you are to start on the road to recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment