Saturday, March 26, 2011

So last week I did not make a post. It was a really boring week filled with a little burn out and a week of solid active recovery. This week has turned out to be quite the opposite. I just started a new phase of training. This week consisted of a 1.25 mile swim on Monday. Wednesday was another 1.25 mile swim and a 60 minute bike. Thursday I rocked a 10.5 mile run at a really good pace. Friday was a 1 mile swim. Today started with a 15 mile bike immediately followed by a three mile run. After I repeated another bike of 30 miles and then ran 6 miles after. So I was out for four hours today biking and running. Needless to say, I am a little sun burnt and tired. Tomorrow, Chris and I will meet Charlie at the Levee for 8 am and ride 50 miles. Then we will grab our wet suits and meet Gina at the Lake for our first open water swim.....! How exciting! I am tired, sore, sun burnt to a crisp, hungry, and loving every second of it. My awesome girlfriend and I are gonna meet some family tonight for some delicious wild game. Then cruise over to say hello to Blaine for his B-Day party.

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment