Monday, January 31, 2011

Another Sunday Run/ Rest Monday

Yesterday's workout was a 8 mile run. With a ten minute warm up and a ten minute cool down. I ended up running a total of 10.40 miles. I blow the whole idea of a cool down everytime I run. The last mile and a half I usually puck up speed and run rhe fastest. When running races it is best to always finish strong. It is beneficial for me to train my body and my mind to push hard when there is almost nothing left in me to give. The thing that I find the most suprising is the harder you push and the faster you go there is sometimes a burst of energy that you get that always gets you to the finish line even faster than you ever thought you would go. My legs are very tired today and are in need of some rest! Thank God for rest days. Time to rebuild.

No comments:

Post a Comment