Friday, January 14, 2011

Brick bomb!

My workout yesterday consist of a 6.5 mile run. My pace varied throughout the run. I really despise treadmills but it was so outside I caved into the temptation. I think next time I will just stick it out and run in the 35 degree weather. I really hate running indoors.... Sooooo boring. I did not complete the drills required on my schedule because of the weather. I really just need to suck it up next time and just do it!
Today was upper body and core strength training. Typical stuff! I usually incorporate working the same muscle group with different exercise on my final set. Tomorrows workout is a small brick. 1700 yard swim with a 70 minute ride following right after. Should be fun. I am gonna try to get to the gym first thing in the morning. My body is a little achy! My knee is sore and I am really tired because I did not sleep as much as I should have last night because of the show. My weight is good. I cut about two more lbs. I am down to 155.4lbs. Tonight, Natalie and I are going to dinner with some friends. We have been together for 5 months today. Should be a good time! Gonna try not to eat too much.

A little off subject but Sunday I need to make it a point to go to church before I go to work out. I have way too much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment