Sunday, January 16, 2011

Face to Face

I just finished running 5 miles. Then I Slowed my pace down for another 15 minutes to cool off. I ran the five miles a lot faster than my training program suggested. I just felt really quick when I started running this morning. Somedays I throw on the headphones and my running shoes hit play to jam some Face to Face and take off like a rocket. Today was one of those days. I had a Blast. I am feeling the most incredible changes in my conditioning. My body feels like a beast or machine, or some kind of monster. It is truly amazing what hard work, time and persistance can accomplish.

5 miles @ 7 to 8:30 mile
2 miles @ 10:30 mile to cool off

"Do we expect these things to change by waking up and suddenly there they are when all I need is a starting place.... Nothing ever seemed so hard" - toad the wet sprocket

No comments:

Post a Comment