Wednesday, January 19, 2011

TRI AND KEEP TRYING....

 Yesterday, I was a little tired after running @ 4:45 in the morning but I hit the gym a little while after I got off work to do some strength training. My focus is excellent. My training is going really good but my personal life is getting a little crazy. I have a lot on my plate between work, family, friends, girlfriend, half iron man, hunting, training dogs, and just free time. I got a call from Charlie last night. He told me he got an email with a good deal on a wet suit. Kinda funny because the same day Chris sent me another email with an inexpensive wet suit. Looks like its about time to spend more money. Today's workout is just a 90 minute ride at a variety of intensity levels. I am excited about riding but I would really love to get outside and get some quality ride time in. It is just really boring riding your ass off and not going anywhere. One hour feels like three when your on a trainer and your not moving. Tomorrow is a swim day.

No comments:

Post a Comment