Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Strength, Wetsuit, Goofball


HAHA

    My wetsuit came in the mail yesterday. I had to try it on and act like a goofball! That's just what you do when you get a brand new wetsuit. It makes you feel strong, fast, lightweight and kinda like batman! I even did a little flexing in the mirror just to make Corey laugh.  I hit the gym yesterday evening after work. There I did lower body and the elliptical for 30 min. When I finished I went home and did some p90x. Today is a swim day. I think it is 1800 yards at a variety of intensity levels.
       Furthermore, I get the pleasure of hearing about everyone elses  progress for the CCC in April. Natalie, Brian, Kristen, and Christine are all training to do the Classic for the first time. I am really excited to hear about the weight loss and the fact that running does get easier the more you do it. It was just last year that I did the CCC for the first time. The CCC website has a training plan that some of them are following. That is a really good way to train for that race. It is so cool to see people excited about progress and meeting there next big goal. Keep trucking guys!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment