Saturday, January 29, 2011

"Lucky Charms and Soymilk"

Today started with Mr. Squeeennnoo waking me up puking at 5 am in the morning. Natalie the great mother she is got up gave him meds and fixed him an egg. Around 8:00 am I started packing my bike and swimsuit for my workout. I got to elmwood at about 8:30 am and swam 2000 yards. After, I changed clothes into my riding gear and took off for the river. It was a bit chilly when I started riding. My car said it was 56 degrees. It warmed up really quick once I started riding. I rode 25 miles and averaged about 18 mph. The wind provided a really intense workout.
Furthermore, it was my first time riding outside in a while. It was so nice to test out all the new gear I purchased for my bike. I am really comfortable now in the saddle and look forward to my next ride. Tomorrow I will be up early in the morning again running 8 miles. My body is really sore tonight and I am physically exhausted. I have a date tonight with tiger balm, icy hot, long compression sox, and a tempurpedic matress. Goodnight New Orleans!

"They turned on the fountain today at logan circle and I felt something in me change" - The Wonder Years

No comments:

Post a Comment